Qood-Scape.No-IP.Biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everything!@!

4 posters

Go down

everything!@! Empty everything!@!

Post  Admin Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 am

ok guys leave comments about this first....:::what should source be allstarscape?v0id pkz?homiescape?or reapagescape?
...:::second we have admin/mod spots open ..:outline:::...name: age: why you should be it: expirence: if u have expirence where.:::?
thrid.:.:.:.:. if you want 1 hit stuff then it must be v0id pkz homiescape or reapage cant be allstar.
fourth:.:. have fun never tell anyone ur pass not even me:
outline for silab: go here Arrow http://client.silabsoft.org
name: anything you want
pass:anything you want
ip/server:Qood-Scape.No.IP.Biz
Port:55555(you must change it! it is NOT set to that)
king OWNER AND CODER MOD MIKE king HAVE FUN!@!

Admin
Admin

https://qood-scape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

everything!@! Empty aply for admin

Post  monkeh20 Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm

name:taylor age:15 why you should be it:cuz i am nice and will NOT abuse power expirence:i was once owner and coder of a private server if u have expirence where kudos-scape.no-ip.biz.:::? but the server was shut down

monkeh20

Back to top Go down

everything!@! Empty Re: everything!@!

Post  XgohanX Tue May 05, 2009 6:16 pm

name: Eric Goding age: 21 why you should be it: Well i kind and will try to help anyone that needs me no matter what, i will not show favotism to anyone if i have friends i will not treat them the any better, or help them more i will help anyone that needs it. i have alot of free time i work 6 hours a day, but after that i spend atleast 11 hours playing private servers, so i would put all my time into this server if needed.expirence: 7+ years of playing and helpin servers if u have expirence where.:::? i have played RSCAngel and Project P2P ( and ofcourse the real RSC server) i was up for runnning to be a Pmod for one server but didnt get it was very close.

XgohanX

Back to top Go down

everything!@! Empty i should be admin

Post  luvz2spewge Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 pm

name: David Ramsey age:16 why you should be it: I am very kind and willing to help anybody, i will be able to donate 5 dollars every thursday and like 20 bucks every month, and i can help get this server recognized and popularized. expirence: if u have expirence where: well i have experience in being an authority figure, i was an admin for the server lostpkz, but i left it becasue too many idiots, got tired of the flaming and the assholes they have for founders,

luvz2spewge

Back to top Go down

everything!@! Empty Re: everything!@!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum